New York Ceiling Pendant by Emac and Lawton
Ships From: Peakhurst, NSW
Make 4 payments of $14.97 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Notify me when back in stock
Do you want to bring a touch of history and a unique style to your decor without breaking the bank?
We've brought back this amazing industrial pendant by popular demand! But hurry, stocks are limited!
Whether you are decorating in an early 1920s - 1930s theme or you are looking for a unique piece to add that special touch, this light fitting is for you!
Fashioned in the early 20th century, industrial lighting was commonly seen in factories and train stations. Since then, industrial and vintage lighting has become a hot trend in interior design. This lamp was modeled after the simple industrial styles of 1920s and 1930s and is ready to be used in many applications to add a vintage feel to your decor and create that WOW factor! Our clients have used this piece in their homes, bars, cafes and restaurants!
1. The craftsmanship on this pendant is simply amazing - solid nickel plated brass with an antique silver finish with fine detailed edging around the rims - so it is solid and will last the test of time!
2. The nickel finish has been distressed with fine steel wool and patina, as this is designed to age the product over a period of time. This means that your pendant will continue to look more antique with age! (Should you wish to buff the lustre back into the pendant, you can do so, but only with specific care instructions - please see them below)
3. The old styles of the 20th century are coming back, and now you too, can get the look but without any damage or rust that could potentially be found in an antique and at the fraction of the cost!
4. The pendant comes with a 1 metre long cord but can easily be made shorter if required, so you can fit it anywhere you need it!
5. Can be used as a single pendant or line up 2 or 3 over a dining table or breakfast bar
6. You have the choice to use different light bulbs (not included)! The light can take an ordinary e27 screw bulb, flourescent or an LED bulb - saving you more money!
8. Assembly is easy! You simply screw the shade to the light cord and its ready to hang by the electrician!
7. Would fit perfectly into:
Cafe, Restaurant or Bar!
8. Do not pay $200 for this pendant - buy it now from Beyond Bright for a fraction of the cost!
This stunning light fitting is guaranteed to impress and fit in perfectly with your decor!
Taking care of your pendant
The antique silver finish is achieved by electroplating brass items in nickel, which is a bright silvver chrome like finish.
The nickel is then distressed, with fine steel wool and a patina solution designed to age the product. This finish will continue to age and patina over time, providing the item wiht an antique, industrial appearance.
The original shine will mellow to be more like an antique pewter/silver.
If the item is cleaned with a solvent such as 'silvo', it will remove the patina and bring the item back to a shiny chrome finish.
We have found that the aging can be buffed to a luster by using a car cleaning product manufactured by 'Mothers'. The details are below.
Please note that it is imperative that the recommended brand is used.
Product - California Gold Carnauba Cleaner Wax
'Removes oxidation and restores colour. Safe for clear coats'
This product can be purchased from stores such as Auto One or Super Cheap Auto or stores specialising in car cleaning products.
|GTIN:||Does Not Apply|
|Product Material:||Nickel plated brass|
|Voltage and Frequency:||220V 50Hz (Australian Standard)|
|Product Brand:||Emac & Lawton|
|Style Type:||Vintage, Industrial|
|MPN:||Does Not Apply|
|Product Length:||155cm (with shade, adjustable)|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Beyond Bright Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
All lighting products are shipped by Australia Post.
All courier items are shipped with a requirement for signature. If you would like the item to be left at your premises, please contact us. If you are not home for the delivery, the postman will leave a calling card take the item to your nearest post office, where it can be collected. Any items not collected within 14 days will be sent back to sender. If this happens, postage will be charged again to resend the item.
If the item is in stock, we will ship the item the same day if payment is made by 8am. Any items that are paid for after 8am will be shipped the next business day. We will notify you if any items are out of stock.
We update all orders with tracking information. This can be found in your purchase history. Please track your item once it has been posted and please contact us if there are any issues.
We are unable to send lighting to US and Canada.
For all other countries, please note that the price paid does not include duties and taxes. It is the buyer's responsibility to check with their local country's customs office if duties are payable.
If items are not collected within your country for 1 month, they will be sent back to us. If this happens, postage will be charged again to resend the item.
Most orders can be collected from our warehouse 5/89 Jedda Rd, Prestons NSW 2170
Please note that pick up is only available by appointment. This ensures that we have the item in stock and it is ready for pick up. Please call us on 1300 76 16 77.
All our products come with our No-Nonsense, 30-Day, 100% Money Back Guarantee!
In the unlikely event that a product doesn't meet your expectation, be sure to contact us within thirty (30) days and you can return the product (in its original packaging and new condition)
The buyer will need to pay for postage (original postage to you and return postage), as these services are non refundable as they have been used up in the shipping of the item.