Welcome to Beyond Bright, we thank you for your time in being here.
Beyond Bright was started in 2012 by Emmanuel and Anna as a small store, predominantly selling clocks. Since our humble beginnings we have expanded our range of products to include rugs, wall art, lighting and furniture and gifts.
We are always travelling around Australia and the world sourcing innovative and great quality products for our customers.
We believe that when you shop online, the experience should be like walking into a store, but with the convenience of sitting in your living room!
Everything we do at Beyond Bright has this idea in mind!
We write longer descriptions.
Post amazing photos and videos of the item from every angle.
Communicate at every step.
Ship things fast.
Committed to Quality and Service
- All Beyond Bright pieces are carefully selected from trusted suppliers and checked for quality, longevity and craftsmanship, so you can be confident that you are getting a top grade product and not a cheap, poorly made import!
- Emmanuel is a professional photographer and videographer of 12 years, and brings beautiful pictures and videos, so that you can 'touch and feel' the products before you buy - If you pay before 10am, we will ship this item to you the same day so you get it fast!
- Beyond Bright take great care of your purchases. We wrap them really well so that there is no damage.
- We are more than happy to combine postage, so do check out other items in the Beyond Bright store and save on shipping!
- We use recycled boxes where we can, to reduce waste and save the environment
- Your purchase also supports the community! We have implemented 1/1/1 philanthropic model within our business, read more about it below
- Beyond Bright is an Australian family owned business and we pride ourselves with best customer service and top quality products for all our clients!
Helping the Community
We started Beyond Bright with a goal to create a different type of company. We believe that business is more than just the bottom line and that it is important to give back to the community. This is why we have implemented the 1/1/1 model within our business from its very inception. The 1/1/1 philanthropy model follows 3 principles:
- 1% Profit - We donate 1% of our profit to charitable activities and organisations such as sponsoring children, working with animals
- 1% Time - Our employees get 6 paid days off a year devoted to volunteerism, promoting a culture of caring
- 1 with the community - we find meaningful community activities to participate in and extend our support as we believe that our business is more than just the bottom line and you can feel proud that you not only purchased a great item, but also participated in a great cause as well!
The 1/1/1 model was started by Marc Benioff from salesforce.com in 1999. Marc knew that he wanted to incorporate philanthropy into his business practice from the start. Just a year after he founded the company, he used his personal resources to launch the Salesforce.com Foundation. At that time, Mr. Benioff had a simple, but powerful, vision for the Foundation—donate 1% of salesforce.com equity, 1% of his employees' time, and 1% of his product to improving communities around the world.
Mr. Benioff's original vision still guides the Foundation today and has inspired many other companies, like Google, to adopt an integrated philanthropy model.
Beyond Bright took this model and tweaked it to suit a small business, but the over all principles are the same.