Nila - Beige Diamonds 433/19 - 117x170
Ships From: Melbourne, within 2 days
Make 4 payments of $47.49 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Notify me when back in stock
Standard Shipping - FREE Shipping
The Nila Plush range bring luxury and style to your home with an affordable price tag!
Here are 8 reasons you should get a Nila rug
- Great Quality and Design - the Nila is a great quality rug at an affordable price. Beige and Grey and silver diamond shaped pattern. One row of diamonds is grey and the other is shimmery silver, it almost feels like the rug glistens in the light - very stylish and sophisticated!
- The Nila range comes in 4 sizes that can cover a small study to a massive rumpus room!
- 117 x 170cm
- 165 x 225cm
- 200 x 290cm
- 235 x 335cm
- Medium shaggy pile (1.5cm) is luxurious and feels great under your toes! It is plush and soft and is perfect for lounging around on the rug
- The Nila range is made in Israel with quality materials. It is 80% heat set polypropylene and 20% special polyesther and is fully overlocked and is suitale for both for light and heavy traffic areas
- Moth proof and water resistant - so it is easy to keep clean and perfect for families with kids that are prone to accidents
- Treat yourself or a perfect gift idea!
- Why pay retail prices when you can save with our low prices every day and get the rug delivered to your door!
1. Vacuum Your Rug Regularly - dirt and grime can quickly build up in your rug, especially if your rug is in a high traffic area. Therefore, regular vacuuming is essential to preserve your rug's look and feel. It is also recommended to vacuum the floor under the rug
2. Call In The Professional Cleaner - dirt and grime can quickly build up in your rug, especially if your rug is in a high traffic area. Therefore, regular vacuuming is essential to preserve your rug's look and feel
3. Brush out the pet hair - we all love our furry friends, however their coat can often get stuck inside the rug and turn the rug into the same colour as your dog. To keep you rug looking great, brush out any pet hair with a small brush or a lint roller.
4. Rotate Your Rug - to ensure even wear in your rug, ensure to turn it every 6 months.
5. Shake Your Rug - to truly shake out all the dirt and sand.
|Material:||Polypropylene / Polyester|
|Handling Time:||1 Business Day|
|Rug Make:||Machine Made|
|Delivery:||Items paid by 8am, are shipped NEXT business day|
|Rug Pile Length:||15mm|
|Pictures:||Taken with 1 size. Please measure your space|
Rugs are shipped by courier. Couriers do not deliver to PO Boxes and require a phone number for the delivery.
All courier items are shipped with a requirement for signature. If you would like the item to be left at your premises, please contact us. If you are not home for the delivery, the courier will leave a calling card, where you can organise a redelivery.
Rugs have a 1 Day Handling Time - rugs paid by 8am, will be shipped next business day. Any rugs paid after 8am, will be shipped 2 business days later.
We update all orders with tracking information. This can be found in your purchase history. Please track your item once it has been posted and please contact us if there are any issues, so that we can chase up the courier.
Pick up is not available for rugs, as all rugs are shipped directly from our partners.
All our products come with our No-Nonsense, 30-Day, 100% Money Back Guarantee!
In the unlikely event that a product doesn't meet your expectation, be sure to contact us within thirty (30) days and you can return the product (in its original packaging and new condition)
The buyer will need to pay for postage (original postage to you and return postage), as these services are non refundable as they have been used up in the shipping of the item.