Notify me when back in stock
Standard Shipping - FREE Shipping
The Lounge Cosy Collection brings luxury and style to your home with an affordable price tag!
Here are 8 reasons you should get a Lounge Cosy rug
- Great Quality and Design - the Lounge Cosy is a great quality rug at an affordable price. Cream, beige and grey tones in a scattered abstract of colour make it a suitable neutral rug for any decor. Perfect to suit a simple colour decor or bring this piece in to offset a darker or more colourful pallet
- The Lounge Cosy range comes in 2 sizes that can cover a small study to a massive rumpus room!
- 160 x 230cm
- 200 x 290cm
- Medium shaggy pile (1.5cm) is luxurious and feels great under your toes! It is plush and soft and is perfect for lounging around on the rug
- The Lounge Cosy Collection is made in Belgium with quality materials. It is 100% heat seat polypropylene and is suitale for both for light and heavy traffic areas
- Moth proof and water resistant - so it is easy to keep clean and perfect for families with kids that are prone to accidents
- Treat yourself or a perfect gift idea!
- Why pay retail prices when you can save with our low prices every day and get the rug delivered to your door!
1. Vacuum Your Rug Regularly - dirt and grime can quickly build up in your rug, especially if your rug is in a high traffic area. Therefore, regular vacuuming is essential to preserve your rug's look and feel. It is also recommended to vacuum the floor under the rug
2. Call In The Professional Cleaner - dirt and grime can quickly build up in your rug, especially if your rug is in a high traffic area. Therefore, regular vacuuming is essential to preserve your rug's look and feel
3. Brush out the pet hair - we all love our furry friends, however their coat can often get stuck inside the rug and turn the rug into the same colour as your dog. To keep you rug looking great, brush out any pet hair with a small brush or a lint roller.
4. Rotate Your Rug - to ensure even wear in your rug, ensure to turn it every 6 months.
5. Shake Your Rug - to truly shake out all the dirt and sand.
|Pictures:||Taken with 1 size. Please measure your space|
|Rug Pile Length:||15mm|
|Delivery:||Leaves our warehouse in 2-4 days|
Rugs are shipped by courier. Couriers do not deliver to PO Boxes and require a phone number for the delivery.
All courier items are shipped with a requirement for signature. If you would like the item to be left at your premises, please contact us. If you are not home for the delivery, the courier will leave a calling card, where you can organise a redelivery.
Rugs have a 1 Day Handling Time - rugs paid by 8am, will be shipped next business day. Any rugs paid after 8am, will be shipped 2 business days later.
We update all orders with tracking information. This can be found in your purchase history. Please track your item once it has been posted and please contact us if there are any issues, so that we can chase up the courier.
Pick up is not available for rugs, as all rugs are shipped directly from our partners.
All our products come with our No-Nonsense, 30-Day, 100% Money Back Guarantee!
In the unlikely event that a product doesn't meet your expectation, be sure to contact us within thirty (30) days and you can return the product (in its original packaging and new condition)
The buyer will need to pay for postage (original postage to you and return postage), as these services are non refundable as they have been used up in the shipping of the item.