Ibis Black Jute and Cotton Rug - 120x180cm
Notify me when back in stock
Standard Shipping - FREE Shipping
Discover the beautiful jute and cotton rug range from Fab Rugs and get it at a fraction of the retail price from Beyond Bright with free delivery!
- The Ibis Black has jute and black cotton interlaced together in a rough dotted jute pattern
- Jute on its own can sometimes be quite harsh to the touch, but it is softened by interwoven cotton strands which makes the rugs quite soft to touch and they feel great under your toes
- The rug has overlocked stitching on either end to secure the rug and prevent it from fraying
- 4 designs to choose from in this range - Ibis Black, Ibis White, Heather and Aster
- There are 4 rectangle sizes (90*150cm, 120*180cm, 150*240cm, 180*270cm) and 2 runners (75*240cm, 75*360cm) available in each design
- Cotton and Jute are both natural, eco-friendly materials, providing an organic look and feel and are easy to maintain
- We recommend a non slip underlay or stick on corners on tiles and wooden floors to prevent these rugs from slipping
- These rugs are hand made in India and therefore have a rough, uneven finish. There are strands of cotton and jute that may be uneven, freyed or protruding and this is not a fault, but is the character of the rug
- Perfect for all areas around your home or office - entry way, bedroom, living and dining rooms. Can be used on a patio but undercover and stay dry areas. Also suits a variety of decors - from modern, country, coastal / beach or industrial. These rugs are truly versatile and affordable
|Material:||Jute / Cotton|
|Weave:||Jute / Cotton|
|Delivery:||Leaves our warehouse in 2-4 days|
|Product Use:||Indoor Only|
|Pile Density:||Flat Weave|
|Pictures:||Taken with 1 size. Please measure your space|
|Rug Pile Length:||Flat Weave|
Rugs are shipped by courier. Couriers do not deliver to PO Boxes and require a phone number for the delivery.
All courier items are shipped with a requirement for signature. If you would like the item to be left at your premises, please contact us. If you are not home for the delivery, the courier will leave a calling card, where you can organise a redelivery.
Rugs have a 1 Day Handling Time - rugs paid by 8am, will be shipped next business day. Any rugs paid after 8am, will be shipped 2 business days later.
We update all orders with tracking information. This can be found in your purchase history. Please track your item once it has been posted and please contact us if there are any issues, so that we can chase up the courier.
Pick up is not available for rugs, as all rugs are shipped directly from our partners.
All our products come with our No-Nonsense, 30-Day, 100% Money Back Guarantee!
In the unlikely event that a product doesn't meet your expectation, be sure to contact us within thirty (30) days and you can return the product (in its original packaging and new condition)
The buyer will need to pay for postage (original postage to you and return postage), as these services are non refundable as they have been used up in the shipping of the item.