Notify me when back in stock
Free Shipping - FREE Shipping
Free shipping (No PO Boxes)
- This NANTUCKET floor rug from Fab Rugs is a Soft Outdoor/Indoor Flatweave in a Beige colour and measuring 3 Sizes
- Even though these rugs are made from recycled plastic, they feel soft and thick, almost like wool, so no one would be able to tell. They look styllish and luxurious
- These rugs are UV Stabalised, so they will not fade under the harsh Austrlian sun
- Can be used outdoors and indoors for a variety of decors
- Easy to clean and maintain, just hose off and line dry
|Material:||PET - Recycled Plastic|
|Rug Size:||3 Sizes|
|Style:||Outdoor and Indoor|
|Delivery:||Items paid by 8am, are shipped 1-3 business days|
|Product Use:||Outdoor and Indoor|
|Please Note:||Pls allow for colour variation between devices & monitor settings|
|Pictures:||Taken with 1 size. Please measure your space|
|Rug Pile Length:||Flatweave, No Pile|
Rugs have a 1-3 Day Handling Time.
All orders are shipped by courier. Couriers do not deliver to PO Boxes and require a phone number for the delivery.
All courier items are shipped with a requirement for signature. If you would like the item to be left at your premises, please contact us. If you are not home for the delivery, the courier will leave a calling card, where you can organise a redelivery.
We update all orders with tracking information. This can be found in your purchase history. Please track your item once it has been posted and please contact us if there are any issues, so that we can chase up the courier.
Pick up is not available for rugs, as all rugs are shipped directly from our partners.
All our products come with our No-Nonsense, 30-Day, 100% Money Back Guarantee!
In the unlikely event that a product doesn't meet your expectations, be sure to contact us within thirty (30) days and you can return the product (in its original packaging and new condition)
The buyer will need to pay for postage (original postage to you and return postage), as these services are non-refundable as they have been used up in the shipping of the item."