Notify me when back in stock
Standard Shipping - FREE Shipping
Decorate your home with these exceptional quality and stunning designs from the BJ Concepts collection of rugs
Here are 8 reasons you should get an BJ Concepts rug
- Great Modern Designs and Colours - very popular chevron and zig zag designs in striking colours, these rugs truly stand out. Beautifully made with bold, sophisticated patterns and slight carving within the colour separation, giving the rugs 3 dimensional form.
- The BJ Concepts range comes in 2 sizes that can cover a small study to a massive rumpus room!
- 155 x 225cm
- 200 x 290cm
- 100% Heatset Polyester is soft to touch and durable and they are colour fast so will not fade over time
- The BJ Concepts range has a dense, medium 8mm pile so these rugs are suitable for both light and heavy traffic areas
- Moth proof and water resistant - so it is easy to keep clean and perfect for families with kids that are prone to accidents
- Treat yourself or a perfect gift idea!
- The BJ Concepts range is brought to you at huge savings from normal retail prices!
1. Vacuum Your Rug Regularly - dirt and grime can quickly build up in your rug, especially if your rug is in a high traffic area. Therefore, regular vacuuming is essential to preserve your rug's look and feel. It is also recommended to vacuum the floor under the rug
2. Call In The Professional Cleaner - dirt and grime can quickly build up in your rug, especially if your rug is in a high traffic area. Therefore, regular vacuuming is essential to preserve your rug's look and feel
3. Brush out the pet hair - we all love our furry friends, however their coat can often get stuck inside the rug and turn the rug into the same colour as your dog. To keep you rug looking great, brush out any pet hair with a small brush or a lint roller.
4. Rotate Your Rug - to ensure even wear in your rug, ensure to turn it every 6 months.
5. Shake Your Rug - to truly shake out all the dirt and sand.
|Pictures:||Taken with 1 size. Please measure your space|
|Rug Pile Length:||10mm|
|Delivery:||Leaves our warehouse in 2-4 days|
Rugs are shipped by courier. Couriers do not deliver to PO Boxes and require a phone number for the delivery.
All courier items are shipped with a requirement for signature. If you would like the item to be left at your premises, please contact us. If you are not home for the delivery, the courier will leave a calling card, where you can organise a redelivery.
Rugs have a 1 Day Handling Time - rugs paid by 8am, will be shipped next business day. Any rugs paid after 8am, will be shipped 2 business days later.
We update all orders with tracking information. This can be found in your purchase history. Please track your item once it has been posted and please contact us if there are any issues, so that we can chase up the courier.
Pick up is not available for rugs, as all rugs are shipped directly from our partners.
All our products come with our No-Nonsense, 30-Day, 100% Money Back Guarantee!
In the unlikely event that a product doesn't meet your expectation, be sure to contact us within thirty (30) days and you can return the product (in its original packaging and new condition)
The buyer will need to pay for postage (original postage to you and return postage), as these services are non refundable as they have been used up in the shipping of the item.