Thomas Kent 36cm Mayflower Wall Clock - Bumble Bee
Notify me when back in stock
Standard Shipping - FREE Shipping
- Thomas Kent mayflower wall clock was created by Adelene Fletcher a famous artist and textile designer. The clock is 36cm and has a bumble bee design, it features modern mix of metal and plastic, metallic rim with matching hands and domed glass.
- Nigel Waller designed and manufactured his first Thomas Kent Clock in 1980 in the UK and in the intervening years a great deal has been learned, discovered, and understood about what makes a truly great clock. English design and quality. A breathtaking range of designs in stunning heritage colour palettes, as well as fine cased clocks and more contemporary finishes.
- Modern style and a Round shape
- Product dimensions (approx) - 36cm
- Colour - Bumble Bee
- Material - Metal, Plastic
- Step Movement and takes AA*1 batteries
- Silent - No
|Type:||Standard Wall Clock|
Clocks are shipped by Australia Post and a network of couriers.
All items are shipped with Australia Post have a requirement for signature. If you would like the item to be left at your premises, please contact advise us. Courier shipments are sent with "Authority to leave"
If you are not home for the delivery, the postman will leave a calling card take the item to your nearest post office, where it can be collected. Any items not collected within 14 days will be sent back to sender. If this happens, postage will be charged again to resend the item.
If the item is in stock, we will ship the item the same day if payment is made by 8am. Any items that are paid for after 8am will be shipped the next business day. Some clocks have a 3 day handling time. We will notify you if any items are out of stock.
We update all orders with tracking information. This can be found in your purchase history. Please track your item once it has been posted and please contact us if there are any issues.
We cannot send items with glass overseas.
Please note, that the price paid does not include duties and taxes. It is the buyer's responsibility to check with their local country's customs office if duties are payable.
Please track your order closely. If items are not collected within your country for 1 month, they will be sent back to us. If this happens, postage will be charged again to resend the item.
Most orders can be collected from our warehouse 5/89 Jedda Rd, Prestons NSW 2170
Please note that pick up is only available by appointment. This ensures that we have the item in stock and it is ready for pick up. Please call us on 1300 76 16 77.
All our products come with our No-Nonsense, 30-Day, 100% Money Back Guarantee!
In the unlikely event that a product doesn't meet your expectation, be sure to contact us within thirty (30) days and you can return the product (in its original packaging and new condition)
The buyer will need to pay for postage (original postage to you and return postage), as these services are non refundable as they have been used up in the shipping of the item.