Ships From: Sydney, within 3 days
Make 4 payments of $44.99 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Notify me when back in stock
Standard Shipping - FREE Shipping
Do you want to bring a unique modern style to your decor without breaking the bank?
Have you ever been late after being mesmerised by a TV show and did not know what time it was?
Introducing this stunning modern wall clock that is stylish yet practical and will be a feature of any room!
Here are 9 reasons why you HAVE to have this wall clock!
- You will not only look at this clock to tell what time it is but it also draws your gaze in every time like a stunning piece of art! The Mona Lisa of Clocks!
- The design is simple yet stunning - Silver colour frame flows into roman metal cut out numbers kept behind glossy glass. The centre clock face is a greyish white with beautiful shiny, black clock hands and an inscription "Fleurs Bertrand, Paris" inscribed on the face. The Esther clock is sophisticated and classy. PLEASE NOTE - The metal numbers are cut out rough, the colour of the frame is chrome/ silver. Any other colour you may see will be a reflection from the light
- The clock sits 6cm off the wall and will add depth and character to your decor.
- This clock is 44cm in diameter will really add that WOW factor to any room!
- The clock is solid in construction yet fairly light weight (2.3kg) and has an easy hanging bracket so you will only need a small hook in your wall to hang it
- The clock takes 1 x AA battery (not included) so its really easy to pop a battery in and hang it on your wall
- Not to mention, the large roman numbers and contrast clock hands make it really easy to see the time from anywhere! You will never be late again!
- Perfect gift idea, as it will suit any style of home from Industrial, French provincial or a modern decor and it will make the recipient feel extra special as they are getting such a grand gift
- Do not pay retail prices for this clock - get it for a fraction of the cost and including a bonus!
This clock is guaranteed to impress and you will not be disappointed!
*Please note the face of the clock is not smooth but a rough cut metal. Nicks and abrasions may be evident.
|Material:||Rustic Metal Frame, Glass face|
|Style Type:||Rough cut metal with scratches and blemishes|
|Type:||Standard Wall Clock|
|Product Use:||Indoor Only|
Clocks are shipped by Australia Post.
All items are shipped with a requirement for signature. If you would like the item to be left at your premises, please contact us.
If you are not home for the delivery, the postman will leave a calling card take the item to your nearest post office, where it can be collected. Any items not collected within 14 days will be sent back to sender. If this happens, postage will be charged again to resend the item.
If the item is in stock, we will ship the item the same day if payment is made by 8am. Any items that are paid for after 8am will be shipped the next business day. We will notify you if any items are out of stock.
We update all orders with tracking information. This can be found in your purchase history. Please track your item once it has been posted and please contact us if there are any issues.
We cannot send items with glass overseas.
Please note, that the price paid does not include duties and taxes. It is the buyer's responsibility to check with their local country's customs office if duties are payable.
Please track your order closely. If items are not collected within your country for 1 month, they will be sent back to us. If this happens, postage will be charged again to resend the item.
Most orders can be collected from our warehouse 5/89 Jedda Rd, Prestons NSW 2170
Please note that pick up is only available by appointment. This ensures that we have the item in stock and it is ready for pick up. Please call us on 1300 76 16 77.
All our products come with our No-Nonsense, 30-Day, 100% Money Back Guarantee!
In the unlikely event that a product doesn't meet your expectation, be sure to contact us within thirty (30) days and you can return the product (in its original packaging and new condition)
The buyer will need to pay for postage (original postage to you and return postage), as these services are non refundable as they have been used up in the shipping of the item.