Esther Wall Clock - Overview
Author: Manny Date Posted:16 April 2018
The Esther clocks have been a part of the Beyond Bright Family since 2013 and the quality has not changed. The clock comes in 2 sizes, a large 54cm and a slightly smaller 44cm version. Both clocks are exactly the same in design and are a perfect fit as a feature or to match with other classic silver pieces in your home.
- The frame of the clock is a polished chrome. We include a microfiber mitt in the box to keep it dust free. As the face of the clock is covered in glass, a simple wipe down with glass cleaner will keep your clock crystal clean.
- The clock is predominately metal, this includes the roman numerals. These are machine polish leaving a rough scratchy look to the metal. This is all by design.
Did you know the Roman numeral "IIII" is not a mistake in duplication? Google has many theories behind the use.
- The face of the clock has a Paris print in a French provincial design. The quality is very high and well proportioned on both clocks and add to the contrast of the black arms.
- Only one AA battery is needed for this clock. It's recommended to change it once a year but most of the time it last longer.
- Although they don't come in a gift box, they are packaged very well. A very think 10cm styrofoam box protects the clock and cover protect the glass.
Please watch the video to see a live review!