Notify me when back in stock
Standard Shipping - FREE Shipping
Do you want to bring a unique vintage style clock to your decor without breaking the bank?
Introducing this stunning '1987' 80cm Wall Clock that is stylish yet practical and will be a feature of any room!
The 80cm wall clock is stylish and full of character and will pop off your wall! Whether you want a clock in the kitchen or kids room, or a feature piece for a wall or a present for a loved one, then this clock is for you!
Here are 10 reasons why you HAVE to have this wall clock!
- This unique and stylish clock is full of character. It has a printed timber face with metal round frames around each number. The black mintue arm extends 48cm and is easily seen from anywhere in the room.
- Simple and Funky, unique design - This clock is sure to get noticed and will be the talking point among your guests!
- The clock sits 3cm off the wall and will add depth and character to your decor.
- This clock is 80m in diameter and will really add that WOW factor to any room!
- The clock is solid in construction and has an easy hanging bracket so you will only need a small nail in your wall to hang it
- The clock takes 1 x AA battery (not included) so its really easy to pop a battery in and hang it on your wall
- Not to mention, the contrast clock hands and extra large numbers make it really easy to see the time from anywhere! You will never be late again!
- Perfect gift idea, as it will suit any style of home and it will make the recipient feel extra special as they are getting such a grand gift! The clock is packaged and protected on the inside, so that it does not get damaged during transit!
- Do not pay retail price for this clock - get it for a fraction of the cost!
We only have limited stock, so don't wait! Buy It Now!
|Colour:||Timber/ Natural Colours|
|Clock Type:||Standard Wall Clock|
|Product Use:||Indoor Only|
|Product Material:||Timber Style - MDF|
Clocks are shipped by Australia Post.
All items are shipped with a requirement for signature. If you would like the item to be left at your premises, please contact us.
If you are not home for the delivery, the postman will leave a calling card take the item to your nearest post office, where it can be collected. Any items not collected within 14 days will be sent back to sender. If this happens, postage will be charged again to resend the item.
If the item is in stock, we will ship the item the same day if payment is made by 8am. Any items that are paid for after 8am will be shipped the next business day. We will notify you if any items are out of stock.
We update all orders with tracking information. This can be found in your purchase history. Please track your item once it has been posted and please contact us if there are any issues.
We cannot send items with glass overseas.
Please note, that the price paid does not include duties and taxes. It is the buyer's responsibility to check with their local country's customs office if duties are payable.
Please track your order closely. If items are not collected within your country for 1 month, they will be sent back to us. If this happens, postage will be charged again to resend the item.
Most orders can be collected from our warehouse 5/89 Jedda Rd, Prestons NSW 2170
Please note that pick up is only available by appointment. This ensures that we have the item in stock and it is ready for pick up. Please call us on 1300 76 16 77.
All our products come with our No-Nonsense, 30-Day, 100% Money Back Guarantee!
In the unlikely event that a product doesn't meet your expectation, be sure to contact us within thirty (30) days and you can return the product (in its original packaging and new condition)
The buyer will need to pay for postage (original postage to you and return postage), as these services are non refundable as they have been used up in the shipping of the item.