Ships From: Peakhurst, NSW
Make 4 payments of $24.99 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Notify me when back in stock
LIMITED STOCK Only 10 left!
Once they are sold, they are gone!
"INCLUDES A FREE SILVER 6OZ HIP FLASK"
Here are 6 reasons why you HAVE to have this decanter!
- Stunning and Unique Design - A barrel with a delightfully intricate handmade ship inside. The barrel is suspended on a stylish wooden stand and comes complete with a glass stopper and tap. This decanter is a truly stunning work of art!
- Pour your favourite wine or scotch or whiskey and tastefully display it in the beautiful Barrel decanter. It looks classy and will always be the feature of your room or bar and of course, it is always ready for use anytime you want to pour a drink for yourself or your guests from the tap.
- Please note, the plastic spout does pour slowly. Recommended for spirits or port. Why not be creative and use it for olive oil or balsamic vinegar
- The Barrel has a 750ml capacity, suitable for most size liquor bottles!
- Why give someone just a bottle of Hennessy as a gift, which will only be remembered until its last drop? Give them a lasting present like this beautiful barrel decanter! They will keep it forever!
- Do not pay crazy retail prices for this decanter - get it for a fraction of the cost!
- Please note, the colour of the tap in the picture may vary from Gold to Silver. We do not have control of what the manufacturer put in it. Please contact us if you wish to select a colour. We may be able to accommodate.
We only have limited stock, so Buy It Now and make sure that you don't miss out!
P.S Please wash the decanter our with water first and test out the tap. If you need to tighten the tap, please see below.
Thank you :)
How do you tighten the tap? Here is an image to help you
|Colour:||brown wood stand|
|Colour:||Glass,brown wood stand|
|MPN:||Does Not Apply|
|Product Use:||home, bar|
|Style Type:||Gold (coated) plastic tap|
|GTIN:||Does Not Apply|
Items are shipped by Australia Post or by courier. Couriers do not deliver to PO Boxes and require a phone number for the delivery.
All items are shipped with a requirement for signature. If you would like the item to be left at your premises, please contact us.
If you are not home for an Australia Post delivery, the postman will leave a calling card take the item to your nearest post office, where it can be collected. Any items not collected within 14 days will be sent back to sender. If this happens, postage will be charged again to resend the item.
If you are not home for a courier delivery, the driver will leave a calling card. You can contact the courier company to organise a redelivery of your item
If the item is in stock, we will ship the item the same day if payment is made by 8am. Any items that are paid for after 8am will be shipped the next business day. We will notify you if any items are out of stock.
We update all orders with tracking information. This can be found in your purchase history. Please track your item once it has been posted and please contact us if there are any issues.
Please note, that the price paid does not include duties and taxes. It is the buyer's responsibility to check with their local country's customs office if duties are payable.
Please track your order closely. If items are not collected within your country for 1 month, they will be sent back to us. If this happens, postage will be charged again to resend the item.
Most orders can be collected from our warehouse 5/89 Jedda Rd, Prestons NSW 2170
Please note that pick up is only available by appointment. This ensures that we have the item in stock and it is ready for pick up. Please call us on 1300 76 16 77.
All our products come with our No-Nonsense, 30-Day, 100% Money Back Guarantee!
In the unlikely event that a product doesn't meet your expectation, be sure to contact us within thirty (30) days and you can return the product (in its original packaging and new condition)
The buyer will need to pay for postage (original postage to you and return postage), as these services are non refundable as they have been used up in the shipping of the item.