Notify me when back in stock
Standard Shipping - FREE Shipping
Do you want to add a unique modern timber style clock to your decor without breaking the bank?
Introducing this amazing Mariners Wooden clock that is stylish yet practical and will be a feature of your room!
Here are 10 reasons why you HAVE to have this wall clock!
- You will not only look at this clock to tell what time it is but it also draws your gaze in every time like a stunning piece of art! The Mona Lisa of Clocks!
- This master piece is of great quality - wooden / timber frame and carved out numbers will pop off your wall and everyone will wish they had a clock like yours!
- The clock sits 3cm off the wall and will add depth and character to your decor.
- This clock is 60cm in diameter will really add that WOW factor to any room!
- The clock is solid in construction yet fairly light weight (2.5kg) and has an easy hanging bracket so you will only need a small hook in your wall to hang it
- The clock takes 1 x AA battery (not included) so its really easy to pop a battery in and hang it on your wall
- Not to mention, the large numbers and contrast clock hands make it really easy to see the time from anywhere! You will never be late again!
- Perfect gift idea, as it will suit any style of home from Industrial, French provincial or a modern decor and it will make the recipient feel extra special as they are getting such a grand gift!
- Do not pay retail prices for this clock - get it for for a fraction of the cost!
This clock is beautiful and you will not be disappointed!
- this clock will have imperfection on the face. They are all unique. You may find bumps, scratchers and paint marks. This is all part of the design. Please look closely at the photos.
|MPN:||Does Not Apply|
|Clock Type:||Standard Wall Clock|
|Product Material:||Wood / Timber|
|GTIN:||Does Not Apply|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Beyond Bright Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Clocks are shipped by Australia Post.
All items are shipped with a requirement for signature. If you would like the item to be left at your premises, please contact us.
If you are not home for the delivery, the postman will leave a calling card take the item to your nearest post office, where it can be collected. Any items not collected within 14 days will be sent back to sender. If this happens, postage will be charged again to resend the item.
If the item is in stock, we will ship the item the same day if payment is made by 8am. Any items that are paid for after 8am will be shipped the next business day. We will notify you if any items are out of stock.
We update all orders with tracking information. This can be found in your purchase history. Please track your item once it has been posted and please contact us if there are any issues.
We cannot send items with glass overseas.
Please note, that the price paid does not include duties and taxes. It is the buyer's responsibility to check with their local country's customs office if duties are payable.
Please track your order closely. If items are not collected within your country for 1 month, they will be sent back to us. If this happens, postage will be charged again to resend the item.
Most orders can be collected from our warehouse 5/89 Jedda Rd, Prestons NSW 2170
Please note that pick up is only available by appointment. This ensures that we have the item in stock and it is ready for pick up. Please call us on 1300 76 16 77.
All our products come with our No-Nonsense, 30-Day, 100% Money Back Guarantee!
In the unlikely event that a product doesn't meet your expectation, be sure to contact us within thirty (30) days and you can return the product (in its original packaging and new condition)
The buyer will need to pay for postage (original postage to you and return postage), as these services are non refundable as they have been used up in the shipping of the item.